At Sweet Dreams we believe ......
- Every child deserves to sleep well and can sleep well.
- By allowing a child to learn how to sleep independently, it will set them up with healthy sleep habits that will last a lifetime.
- Sleep is vital for our children in terms of their development, mood, behaviour and personality.
- There is a big misconception that ‘sleep training’ means letting your child ‘cry it out’. Be assured, the approach and advice we provide will be tailored to your individual situation and won’t simply be a ‘one size fits all’ solution or simply tell you to just leave your baby to cry.
- Every family and situation are different. That's why we will educate you on each of the different methods and together we will pick the approach that best works for you and your child.
- Successfully changing a child’s sleep habits can take anywhere from 7-10 days and at times can be difficult for both child and parents. That’s why we strongly believe valuable follow-up support is just as important as the advice itself, and why we will go above and beyond for our clients offering support. We will be with you every step of the way to ensure you are not left wondering what to do next.
- Sleep is the key to a happy family!